DMT (Device-Modeling-Toolkit) is a framework intended to enable device-engineers to
- extract the parameters of compact models.
- have one unified infrastructure that can be used for:
- analyzing and collecting measurement data
- working with TCAD and circuit simulators.
- generation of TeX plots and reports in a highly automated way.
- interface to Verilog-A compact models using the leading open source Verilog-A compiler Verilog-AE.
The framework has been developed by my colleague M. Krattenmacher and me in our spare time. It has been applied in several industry and academic projects that I am involved in. We have given a presentation on this tool at the HICUM workshop.
We are using this tool to: